Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Vesper


Today my 90-old-year grandpa is getting his teeth cleaned at Hawthorn Woods family dental, and mom is getting her teeth done at the same time. So I’m going to watch mom get her teeth cleaned, and Eric is going to help with grandpa.

Last night, I watch the "Young Black Stallion," and then my Dad, after waking up from a long winter's nap, took the dog (an Australian Shepherd Collie mix - very hyper) out to go pee, but he was sleepy and she got away on our 200 - acre farm with swamps and mud. She will usually come if we honk the horn on the car, but tonight she was fast and ran far away and she didn’t come. Unperturbed, we went back to the house to watch "To Kill a Mocking Bird." In and hour or so, I went to the door to see if she was there, and she was sitting up on the hill. I said, "Come on, Vesper!" for that is her name. She came, but as you may have guessed, she was in the swamp, so she stunk really bad.

That is why I went to bed at 11:00 last night and woke up at 9:00 this morning.


by Anna

1 comment:

  1. Good journal entree! She is a bad dog to keep getting out.

    ReplyDelete